In the Bachelor's course of study, general physiology is taught during the first three academic years. In the Master's course, we mainly offer specialized lectures in physiology. Besides that, we support students with a main interest in biomedical research. This is one of the six tracks offered by the faculty.
- General biology and physiology
- Musculoskeletal System
- Basics in anatomy and physiology
A written examination takes place after the spring semester.
2. and 3. Year:
Classes are grouped together in regards to organ systems (blocks):
- Blood, immune organs
- Musculoskeletal system
- Digestion, metabolism
- Heart, circulation, respiration
- Urinary tract, salt and water balance
- Skin, thermoregulation
- Nerve system and sensory organs
- Reproduction, mammary gland
The examination includes a written exam immediately following each prevailling semester.